- White marble masonry block.
- Cut on the face.
- Large, cut with a thin point; 0.08.
- Fifth-sixth century or later (content).
- Theatre: On the front wall of the stage buildings, between the second and third doorway from the north; there are several other graffiti on this wall: .
- Original Location:
- Last recorded location:
- History of discovery:
- Excavated by the NYU expedition.
- Published by Roueché, Aphrodisias in Late Antiquity no. 135 whence McCabe PHI Aphrodisias 771; republished by Roueché, PPA 7c.
- Text constituted from:
- Transcriptions (Reynolds, Roueché). This edition Roueché (2007).
See discussion at ala2004 VIII.15.