Slightly more than 1 500 inscriptions—about one-third previously unpublished—are presented in this edition of the Inscriptions of Aphrodisias. The texts are numbered by location, with each major monument or zone of the site given a chapter heading (between 1 and 15); the primary table of contents lists the files in this order.
- Table of Contents by Location, showing the default numbering
- All Tables of Contents, containing multiple alternative entries into the texts
- Indices, of lemmatised words, names, and other features in the inscriptions
- Bibliographical Concordances, inventory numbers, and other references to inscriptions
- XML Repository, to download the EpiDoc versions of inscriptions and DTD