Various reference materials have been made available to support the IAph2007 publication.
- History and Bibliography of the Inscriptions, a chronological essay that exists independent from this corpus.
- Notebooks, a description of earlier visitors' notebooks, including digital facsimiles and catalogue of the Deering notebook.
- Plan of Aphrodisias, showing the major monuments and the sectors of the city, walls, and necropolis that have been used in this publication.
- Epigraphic Conventions used in this edition
- Addenda and corrigenda, an Atom-feed recording future changes to the edition.