1.404. Monogram acclamation of the Greens
- A white marble panel.
- Cut in the centre of the face.
- Total height of inscription 0.18, width 0.15
- Fifth-sixth century (content)
- Tetrapylon: east side; the eastern face of the panel between the southernmost pair of columns. .
- Original Location:
- Last recorded location:
- History of discovery:
- Recorded by the NYU expedition.
- Published by Roueché, Aphrodisias in Late Antiquity 185, and plate xl, whence McCabe PHI Aphrodisias 834.
- Text constituted from:
- Transcription (Roueché). This edition Roueché (2007).
The fortune of the Greens triumphs!
See discussion at ala2004 X.6.